I layered this maxi over a peter pan collar tank to make it a little more modest for church. I love the way a thin maxi feels blowing around my legs. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit and now that I am looking at it I'm not sure why. I like it, but it's not very attention getting. Hmmm.
I enjoyed seeing your fashion posts :) Some of the stuff that I say "that's cute, but I couldn't pull it off." And you do so well! In my attempted minimalism it made me wonder, "what would a fashion-minded person keep in their closet if they were minimalist?" Any chance you'd answer that question just for the fun of it? If so, let me know. I'd love to post it! :)
1 comment:
I enjoyed seeing your fashion posts :) Some of the stuff that I say "that's cute, but I couldn't pull it off." And you do so well! In my attempted minimalism it made me wonder, "what would a fashion-minded person keep in their closet if they were minimalist?" Any chance you'd answer that question just for the fun of it? If so, let me know. I'd love to post it! :)
Post a Comment