This dress has a heart cutout on the back. I love it. But it's hard to find a bra that doesn't show. Sometimes I wear a shirt underneath to to get a cool color contrast going, but after seeing an outfit over on
KendiEveryday that I loved, I had to copy it. So good for strolling around in the summer sun.
On another note, I have been craving limeades like crazy and all I can say is never order one from Sonic! They'll give you a cup full of Sprite with a couple of lime wedges thrown in and call it good. Wha? That's what I said.
1 comment:
I check out KendiEveryday sometimes too. Also, I need to say, there is something about Sonic. I never liked the one in Lincoln. And when they put one in up here, I don't think it even lasted a year. But every Sonic I have ever been to in Oklahoma I was immediately addicted. LOOOOOVE their cherry limeade (down there, but again, did not like any I had when in Lincoln). I think Oklahoma must put something addictive in their Sonic food and drinks. Okay, I've said my piece.
Post a Comment