Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PastBlast

 My mom got us each a digital photo frame for Christmas last year and she preloaded it with these little gems. Thought I'd share them since I only just now loaded it with pics from my stash and pulled these onto my desktop. The above photo is a favorite of mine. It's of me and my younger sister Amber dyeing eggs at Easter. Love the weird 80's browns of the film.

 Baby pictures of me as a newborn. From what I hear my mom got mixed reviews on my beauty. My great grandmother reported that I WOULD get prettier. My babysitter said I was the prettiest baby she'd ever seen. lol Well, I have to say looking at these I look pretty average.
 This is my grandpa's family. He is the dapper guy in the plaid. The two lovely old people in the front are my great grandpa Tom and my great grandma Avis. All of these people are shorter than 5"4. hehe.
Poorly scanned photo of me'n the sistahs circa 1990ish. I was scrunching my shoulders because the photographer was thrusting a stuffed animal on a string in our direction to get the baby to smile. I thought it was going to hit me in the face. But whatev.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Taumi, you were such a sweetie! I just want to hug and squeeze that tiny little cutie pie!!!