Saturday, September 1, 2012

Minute to Win It!

 When we ventured north this summer, Lyndsey planned out a day of Minute to Win It games for silly fun and wow, was it fun! We started the morning at the shooting range popping balloons (not a minute to win it game but still fun). Then we did this little game you see here where you tie a bucket on top of your head and try to catch ping pong balls that your partner bounces to you. I'd just like to say that the girls totally smoked it on this game!


 This one didn't work so well, at least we didn't really figure out how to make those ping pong balls stick to the lint rollers.

 I wouldn't have thought this was possible if I hadn't seen it (and done it myself!) but we stacked 4 tubes of chap stick with chopsticks. Whoa, say that 5 times fast.

 We tried and failed to keep a balloon in the air with spray bottles. We really just sprayed ourselves in the face.

 I have a lot of embarrassing pics of this one but I only posted my most embarrassing one for you. I could not do this one eve a little bit! You start with an oreo (or vegan cookie for M) on your forehead and wiggle your face until you get it to travel down and catch it in your mouth. I had soooo much cookie in my eyes when I was done because I had to do it over and over because as soon as I got the cookie on the plane of my face next to my mouth it would fall on the ground. IT didn't help that this game just makes you laugh hysterically, as follows...


 This game was harder than it looks. Each person gets a box of tissue and has to pull out each tissue one by one with one hand. We were doing a relay race against the boys here.



 Lastly, we had to string penne noodles onto spaghetti which was really very easy.

Would love to do this again with some newly invented games. And I tell you, I will probably never try to wiggle a cookie down my face again. ;)

No comments: