I went with my parents, my sister and my niece to Grand Island to see the works at the state fair. It was extremely hot and we were all pretty miserable. We ate pineapple whip and drank limeade to cool down. My dad found a fan that blew out mist to keep you cool and took Aly to stand in front of it. I sat in a massage chair while they were cooling off and had my calves massaged--amazing! It was a little rough on my lower back though. My sister and I did have a blast on some of the rides.
This lady above was on stilts and completely covered in leaves and grapes. It was really cool.
The only ride my mom will get on is the tilt-a-whirl.
She was so rosey from the heat. Poor baby.
I am still surprised my dad fit his legs into this kiddie train.
This was made out of cans of beans, I think. Pretty cool.
1 comment:
That lady in the leaves and grapes must have been so hot!!
Post a Comment