Thursday, December 20, 2012
What I Wore to Host
I wanted to feel dressy and luxe, but still relaxed so I combined this very biased cut silky dress with a slouchy soft tee. It was comfy but still made me feel festive. That headband did not last very long. I have no shelf on the back of my head to rest head bands on so they just slide right off.
I invited over a bunch of wonderful ladies to share some time in a relaxed atmosphere with food. We also did our nails. =) I know I never really sit down and do mine so I thought I'd put out a tray with pretty polishes just in case anyone else wanted to paint their nails while chatting and almost everyone did. It was such a lovely time to be able to relax and celebrate the season with all my favorite girls (well, almost all).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
head bands never stay on my head either. somebody should invent a solution for our heads.
Post a Comment