Sunday, January 6, 2013

To the New Year!









I usually make a resolution to work-out more or read my Bible through in a year, but who am I kidding...those things never really happen. I do have a gym membership and fully intend to go back when the weather is nice enough to wear my work-out clothes again. As for reading my Bible through, I've done that...pretty much. This year I resolve to be more SPONTANEOUS! Like in the photo above, I would love to be a part of a spontaneous musical in a grocery store or a mall food court. I am a very boring, let's not do something too drastic without a plan kind of girl. I sit at home night after night doing the same things and going to bed at the same time. I would really like to try taking a few trips (even if that means planning a little) and doing some things that might cost more than I would normally be willing to spend, but let's be real, that money gets spent anyway just on smaller, less significant things. I would really like to remember this year and the fun things we got to experience. I know I want to plan a big trip for my 30th birthday. Still trying to decide if I want to bite the more than just a couple thousand dollar bullet and go to Italy (my dream for like ever) or go somewhere almost as amazing but definitely cheaper like Hawaii. I feel like I've been waiting to live my life until certain things are accomplished and I'm tired of that. This is my life--right now! Let's do the things that truly make us happy and build memories. We might not always have the opportunity.

No comments: