Last night we went to see Brian Regan at the Rococo Theatre. He is our favorite comedian and we know his live Cd by heart so you can understand how excited we were when we found out he was coming here. It was an awesome show, with great new material and he ended with an encore by doing some of his old stuff that people shouted from the audience. There were times during the show where he would get a little off track or say something about something that happened right then at that moment that was so funny. I think that's the mark of a good comedian; when they can come up with some stuff on the fly and can also laugh at their own mistakes. Here's a clip.
3 comments:
hahaha, he's funny! that's cool that you got to see him perform live. and i couldn't help but notice the time on your blog says 7:15 am...what the heck were you doing awake that early on a sunday, girl??? :P
I've seen this guy on comedy central. He reminds me of someone I know, but I just can't place it.
haha, so great you guys actually got to see him live!
Post a Comment