So recently I was thinking about a few celebrities that I think always exude great style whether on the red carpet or shopping in Soho. I made a list of my favorites and it quickly became 12. I tried to stop at ten but I just couldn't. Anyway, I thought it was really interesting that December's In Style magazine had top ten most stylish girls and our lists shared five! I do not necessarily wish to dress like all of these girls but I appreciate their personal style; or maybe their stylist style. I was going to post pictures, but that would take forever. So here they are:
Natalie Portman: Always seems to choose just the right dress for her girlish body. Favors sculpturesque pieces to accentuate her pixie-like face since she has no curves to accentuate. It's like Audrey Hepburn worrying over her small chest and Givenchy saying, "No one will be able to their eyes off your face to notice."
Cameron Diaz: Carefree chic at its most glamorous. Always wears heels with jeans, even though she is model tall. She's classic but cool, always the expert at layering and adding just the right funky accessory.
Kate Moss: This UK trend setter always looks ready for her close-up--wish I could say the same for her man! If you see a trend coming on, it all started with Kate.
Christina Aguilera: This girl is the only one who can pull off vintage classic pin-up every day of the week. With her red lips, Marilyn hair, and white sky-high heels, she's come a long way from the dirrty girl with the multi-colored hair, dirty tanned skin, nose ring, and fighting videos.
Sienna Miller: I have had my eye on this style guru for little more than a year, but this girl holds her own every where she goes. A little rock'n roll, a little flower child, Sienna knows how to make an outfit her own. She and her sister just put out a new line of clothing.
Gwen Stefani: Another designer of her own line, LAMB, Gwen is classic with a total rock'n roll edge. Her classic red lips and upswept hair can't help but draw attention.
Debra Messing: Always classy with subtle color. She looks great in anything and sometimes wear that Valentino red, but usually you see her in grays, mauvy purples, and tan, which don't fight for attention with her amazing red hair and beautiful skin tone.
Nicole Kidman: Quite easily the most beautiful woman alive, she never ceases to highlight her porcelain skin and blue eyes with the most amazing dress.
Renee Zellweger: With a friend like Carlina Herrera, how can she go wrong?
Sarah Jessica Parker: Sex and the City's professed clotheshorse and shoe-a-holic, Sarah always looks glamorous, sophisticated, and fun. Making you forget her small size with her big presence, she reminds you its possible to have killer legs and kids.
Kate Hudson: Wild, hippie-bohemian chic meets 2007. This actress is always true to her unique style sense and looks fabulous doing it.
Jessica Alba: Always feminine and beautiful, Jessica throws on a girly dress and stops traffic. She accesorizes really well and has some killer boots.
Zooey Deschanel: Queen of cute but cutting-edge frocks, Zooey's clothes make me happy.
3 comments:
so if you could have the wardrobe of any of the women you named, who would you pick? i really like Katie Holmes' style...i think she dresses more like you might expect a young royal to dress than a hollywood celeb. and even though anglina jolie wears a lot of black, i think she always looks really nice too. not exactly a trend-setter, though! but if i could pick someone's wardrobe to call my own, it would be katie holmes!
I made a top 9 due to being inspired by you: Rachel Bilson, Katie Holmes, Natalie Portman, and Kate Hudson are my top 4, then there is Jessica Alba, Zooey Deschanel, Cameron Diaz, Sienna Miller (though sometimes Sienna makes really crazy fashion choices that I'm not a fan of), and Reese Witherspoon (because she's a cute mom).
Natalie Portman!
Post a Comment