Saturday, November 3, 2007

Random

I know that every where you look you see these stencil and block printed "tweety birds" but this is one trend that I happen to love. Here is a print found on a blog called desire to inspire that actually stole the image from an artist named Jaime and her store Milk Art.





Stephen and I just went to see "Dan in Real Life" and I have to tell you guys, you must see it! It really had us laughing all the way through and was so sweet. We loved it. It was also really interesting to see the huge age range of people that turned up to see it. I thought it would be mostly middle aged adults but there were a surprising number of teenagers. I guess they all came to see Steve Correl.

Vanessa I am thinking of you.

And last, but not least, I wanted to share this artists jewelry with you. I have been completely enchanted with her spun silk natural creations. Her website is www.jade.enthuzed.net I have been keeping an eye on her stuff for over a year now. She has an ocean inspired collection alos, but here is one from her earth collection.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Ya, I like that silk spinner artist too. And I went and saw Dan In Real Life last weekend and thought it was really good! I like how dramatic that little girl was. It was so funny! I loved when she said he was a murderer of love.