Friday, December 7, 2007

Ok, you asked for it!

I will post pictures of my house this weekend. But for now, here is my office at work. Everyone has been talking about it but there's really not much to it. The snowflakes hanging from the ceiling really transform the space into a winter wonderland in real life. Sorry the pic of my door is sideways but I didn't feel like reopening it in another program to flip it. I made the star pipecleaner garland with the help of some white beads and fishing line. I also made the wreath which I fully intended on covering entirely with ribbon loops until about 100 hours into it...I just started gluing stuff to it by then. Oh, and by the way, I expect to see your lovely Christmas trees and other decking of the halls on your pages!









1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You have your own office??? Lucky!!!

Such pretty decorations! I love the tree and the wreath. Can't wait to see the pics of your house!