Saturday, December 22, 2007

So Beautiful

I played with this picture a little bit because I like that she wasn't expecting a picture right then and she looked so pretty. I lightened and cropped it and a adjusted a few other things to give a wedding glow to this picture.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

You are so cool - thank you so much!

Also, you'll be getting a pretty card from us in the mail soon, but I wanted to jump the gun and say thank you so much to you and Stephen for your super generous gift! You didn't have to do all you did (the gift, the driving and participating) but you did and my whole world is all the better for it:) You rock my world Tay You Me!

Oh, and I got to see some Georgia O'keefe at the Met - I took a couple pictures and put them on the space (did you see them through Stephen's already? Is that what you meant by "did you see her?" Anyway, New York is really waiting for you to come and experience it!)

I love you!