Trunk from Targets recent Global Bazaar Line

A Wall Decal (gotta love this trend) from etsy.com

White Goblets that would look striking on my black dining table by Laura Shriftmen

Zebra print rug from JCPenny, I am not into real animal on the floor but love the graphic punch a great black and white print can add to a room
The cutest salt'n pepper shakers ever! From Dutch by Design. I was looking for different white bird salt'n pepper ones but these are too cute to pass on.

Ghost chairs from Kurtell. I love lucite furniture.

Charging Station from Kangaroomstorage.com The most undistracting way to charge ipods, cellphones, etc.

Chandelier by Jurgen Bey. I love this because when the light isn't on you don't see whats inside. Such a lovely surprise.

Paper Chandelier by Mooi. Love this one too because it looks like a paper cutout.
1 comment:
I like the Jurgen Bey chandelier
Post a Comment