Sara Groves concert
I went to the Sara Groves Concert last night at CVC. It was really touching. I didn't recognize more than one song, but she really reaches your heart not only with her songs but with the things she talks about in between songs. Something that really hit me hard was when she was talking about her search for God in the things that are horrible. When bad things happen to good people where is God? Then she said she read a book and the last chapter was titled after that question. The author said he realized it wasn't where is God in the face of adversity and suffering, but where are God's people. The ones who are supposed to be His hands and feet. That really affected me because the more the world starts to turn on each other the more I want to close them all out. But I should be wanting to show them that there still is love, God's love.
1 comment:
I love Sara Groves! Good video too. Christian singers are always so much better live (except Mark Schultz) so someday I want to go to one of her concerts.
Post a Comment