Taumi, I honestly cannot even come close to describing how much I really truly LOVE my birthday present! You always put together amazing gifts! I love every bit of it. The book, the bag, the bookmarks, the lipgloss, the shirt (I wore it on saturday), the earrings (oh how I love the earrings!). Oh man, I just love it! And the card! I love that too! Thank you soooooo much!
2 comments:
Ah, thats so cute. The bride has a really pretty voice.
Taumi, I honestly cannot even come close to describing how much I really truly LOVE my birthday present! You always put together amazing gifts! I love every bit of it. The book, the bag, the bookmarks, the lipgloss, the shirt (I wore it on saturday), the earrings (oh how I love the earrings!). Oh man, I just love it! And the card! I love that too! Thank you soooooo much!
Post a Comment