Thursday, June 26, 2008

une fille comme moi

The Blog by the above title is one of my newest jewel finds! It is the perfect mix of great photography, beautiful french girls, french fashion, and of course a great location! I can't read the posts but I like to think this photographer is just taking pictures of random smartly dresses girls (instead of models)! Because in Paris everyone looks great.
Love this girl with her cute nerd glasses and great silhouette!




This one is my favorite outfit! A overly sweet dress toned down with a boyish college blazer. And I love the read hair!


This should be before the very first one, but I am too lazy to fix it. I love how the blog usually shows one close up, followed by the full length look-at-my-cool-outfit shot.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Ooooh! I like that last girls necklace with her shirt/dress. I like the nerdy girl and your favorite photos alot too.