Friday, June 13, 2008

more adventures in Wisconsin...

Britty and Lionel
There are Mona Lisa's painted on various buildings around Eau Claire...not sure why but I love it.

The gorgeous graduate!
Waiting for the ceremony to begin in crazy hot weather on a football field without shade. So bright and we all looked like lobsters afterward. Those poor seniors in their gowns!
I don't know if you can tell, but the seniors are passing beach balls over the crowd during the speeches. So funny. There were probably ten different balls.
grafitti the way I like it...artful.
Not sure what this means...
Self-portrait (I'm in the glasses)
Back at the dog trails

Petting zoo


If there weren't huge roots here we would have totally fell down this steep hill. It's a lot steeper than it looks.

I love peonies more than any other flower!
My little grandpa!
Riding on the grandparents hill. Got very muddy. I did a 360 in my aunts just seeded yard and she was not too happy. whoops! Mud everywhere!
Ok, these were supposed to be up with the other petting zoo picture.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I dont know how I didnt comment on this blog. I love it! I love all the pictures! And Peonies are my favorite flower too. So pretty!