I wish I had a caboose in the middle of a pretty forest with a beautiful river! And I love the keyboard/fishing part. And the second one makes me want to get together with you girls and bake while we dance around the kitchen and sing. They are funny in how unenthusiastic they are about everything. I love the videos, I love the colors and the style of them. Where did you hear about them?
2 comments:
I wish I had a caboose in the middle of a pretty forest with a beautiful river! And I love the keyboard/fishing part. And the second one makes me want to get together with you girls and bake while we dance around the kitchen and sing. They are funny in how unenthusiastic they are about everything. I love the videos, I love the colors and the style of them. Where did you hear about them?
love the videos!!!
Post a Comment