Just wanted to let the word out that neon is back and better than ever! Add little touches to your home or outfit with accessories, rather than the all-out neon days of the early 90's that we all cringe over when we usually hear the word...
I like the mixed color necklace. I just bought a mixed color necklace. It's long and has spread out bead/balls in all different colors. I still have yet to wear it though. I wish you were here! I have all these clothes that I want to wear but all I ever wear is work clothes or pajamas! Anyways, as far as neon goes...I've been looking for a bright pink satiny pencil skirt. Let me know if you see one anywhere!
1 comment:
I like the mixed color necklace. I just bought a mixed color necklace. It's long and has spread out bead/balls in all different colors. I still have yet to wear it though. I wish you were here! I have all these clothes that I want to wear but all I ever wear is work clothes or pajamas! Anyways, as far as neon goes...I've been looking for a bright pink satiny pencil skirt. Let me know if you see one anywhere!
Post a Comment