This first one isn't very wearable but I love headpieces and loved this picture.
Suspenders! Love that 13 on House always has a pair on. What is her name anyway?
Coats and cardis with fun shaped sleeves such as these bell shaped ones on Olivia's coat. Love the boots too.
And don't worry, yellow and purple are here to stay another day! These two are form JCrew.
Wool blouse from forever21
Prep School-boy blazers and cardis with crests. These from forever21
Menswear and knit vests for layering. Love the belt over this one from JCrew.
What's Fall fashion without leg and footwear! These comfy flannel boots are from Target.
These would look great with your skinnies tucked in to them. Love the color. They come in gray too which makes me happy. Target
I fell in love with these flats in August, but sadly they never made it to the store. Also from Target.
Colored leg-wear! Whether tights, leggings, or legwarmers! How much more fun can you have being a girl?

The return of the plaid and tartan print. Always and forever classic. This picture is from 1969, but that dress could be found today.
I just had a plaid frenzy and went looking for something to soothe it. Couldn't find anything so I bought a shirt from the little boys section. I plan on layering it underneath dresses and sweaters or wearing it tucked in or casual like these ladies with a belt over top maybe.
From forever21. they have a wide range of colors and patterns to pick from and are only $6.50!
Yes, I love legwarmers. I have three pairs. My sister bought me two pairs for my birthday. Now I can dance like a maniac.
Houndstooth scarf from forever21. Any color you want! I loved this tourqoise and black one.
3 comments:
You've GOT to move to New Zealand, Taumi...this is totally the style there all year, every year. Maybe just a little more punkish, though. I like that J. Crew outfit, and I really, really like shirts and jackets with 3/4 bell sleeves. I like puffy shoulders, too (just thought I'd throw that in there). Oh yeah (I deleted my first post to add this final statement): I love plaid too! Always have...even when it wasn't in fashion, as photos of me through the years will attest, hahaha!
I love the tights and the bell sleeves and the scarves. And I really like leg warmers, I just cant pull them off. Preeti used to crochet them and wear them. She probably still does actually...
Post a Comment