Thursday, October 2, 2008

It started with one photo...

I started out with one photo that I saved from my blog reading about a month ago, not realizing that I only got half of it. I really wanted to blog about it and make Lyndsey consider it for her invites or save the dates but alas, after an hour searching for the rest of it on the blog I thought I got it from then trying leads from it's fav's, I gave up and decided to just tell you about the first part of it. And along the way I picked up a few other cute wedding pics.

Ok, so this couple took photo booth pics that started with them meeting, then falling in love, and getting married. The first pick was of them just sorta looking at each other, then they held up 2 white paper hearts and kissed, then these two followed.

I have always wanted to have a gallery party in a barn strung with white lights on the ceiling beams or maybe a fantastic fall dinner party complete with china and haybales. How cute would this wedding be?
Liked this dress...
Love umbrellas in wedding photos, even when there is no rain.
Cutest photo of a wedding kiss ever!
Not my style but I thought these bouquets were rather charming...
And the bouquets again, get a load of that wedding dress! Yes, the one with the pink tulle is the bride!
Love head pieces...Lyndsey, I know you want an exotic beach wedding with no one there but if I am invited can I wear a big bunch of flowers or feathers on my head? And Vanessa too?
Cute get away.
Love when brides wear colored shoes! Love the bows on the toes.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

So when we go away to get married, I've always thought it would be fun to have a reception at home in a barn (I have that picture saved too!). And HELLO! I want you at my wedding! You MUST be at my wedding!!! I dont think I could get married without you there!!!!! And about the feathers/flowers... I'll think about it. haha.

Vanessa said...

Love the barn! Lyndsey, make your dad build a barn.