After posting that one on Fall fashion I couldn't resist playing dress-up in my own closet today. A couple of these were outfits I wore to work and took pics of after because I was going to blog my outfits for a week, but pffft! This was way more fun! I am such a dork in some of these and I rarely am looking at the camera because I didn't really have any makeup on and some of them my hair was naturally "touseled" and it definitely looks better in person to me than on camera so that probably means it really doesn't look that good. Anyway, this is about the clothes, not me.
I piled my ottomans on top of each other, flipping the top one upside down and taped (with packing tape) my camera to the leg. Tra-la! Tripod! *yes kate, I will buy one someday!
First I have to start with my favorite one of Stephen sporting a, I like to call, delightfully disheveled look.

I love my new woodsman hat. Where's my gun?


As you can tell as you scroll down, I like yellow...a lot. Oh, and these shoes are from Goodwill, by the way.

Vests...

I'm a dork!

Love these yellow sunglasses, a throwback to the 90's ray bans.



I love these trouser jeans, but they are hard to pair with shoes AND shirts. havn't worn them as much as I would have liked.

I heart grey argyle!



The new boho way to wear a scarf. Mine as fun bright colors weaved in.


Bell sleeves.


This is my new favorite outfit that I just threw together today. Bright and fun.

Workwear. This dress is so versatile. It has pockets too.

Another versatile sweater dress. That bow around my neck is actually the fabric belt that came with the blouse. Thought I could work it in a different way. And another vest...


The little boys plaid shirt I bought with a black jumper.

And this one is maybe a little too country for me to actually wear, but I still like it.
5 comments:
I LOVE this blog, you must do more of these!!! I can't pick my favorite outfit because they are all amazingly beautious and inspiring.
You make clothes look GOOD, haha! My favorite outfit is the third one (yellow sweater, necklace, skirt). And I just want to say again how much I love your haircut :)
Okay, I dont even know where to begin! And yes, you should do more of these blogs. Okay, my favorites were all of the yellow, the striped cardigan (i love cardigans), the whole outfit after the striped cardigan picture (the outfit with the brown shirt and blue scarf), and I REALLY love the next outfit (its my favorite) with the loose-ish T and the long necklace and the trousers. I have white pants like that, but I've never worn them despite wanting too. I like your argyle stuff and your scarves, and I LOVE your flats that you are wearing with the bellsleeves outfit. And I like the whole outfit with the sweater dress and vest. And I love your little boys shirt. Okay, so...I went overboard with my comment.
you're just plain freaking awesome. Dang!
Haha, ya, its an old picture. But it's certainly not 80 here! It hasnt been 80 in over a month I'm sure. It was in the 70's yesterday, but other than that its been 50s and 60s.
Post a Comment