A little bit of what makes life beautiful.
Was she supposed to do that?
Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so hard! I didn't expect that! If it was staged, Amber did a good job of acting scandalized! Hehe, too funny...
I made her bite into it! It's kind of a tradition with her cakes. We had a video of her putting her whole face in a chocolate cake when she was about 12 or 13. It was hilarious.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Was she supposed to do that?
Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so hard! I didn't expect that! If it was staged, Amber did a good job of acting scandalized! Hehe, too funny...
I made her bite into it! It's kind of a tradition with her cakes. We had a video of her putting her whole face in a chocolate cake when she was about 12 or 13. It was hilarious.
Post a Comment