A little bit of what makes life beautiful.
do you have a studio permanently set up in your house?
kind of. In my art studio I hung a sheet so I could take pictures for Valentines and just left it up and have been using it. I wish I had a model though, it's hard to run back and forth being photogrpaher and model.
haha, yeah, that would be tough... but funny to watch! :P
Yeah, I'm a nerd!
I hope you had music playing, that looks like quite a dance!
It looks like you're trying to spell something with your body, but its in a foreign language.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
do you have a studio permanently set up in your house?
kind of. In my art studio I hung a sheet so I could take pictures for Valentines and just left it up and have been using it. I wish I had a model though, it's hard to run back and forth being photogrpaher and model.
haha, yeah, that would be tough... but funny to watch! :P
Yeah, I'm a nerd!
I hope you had music playing, that looks like quite a dance!
It looks like you're trying to spell something with your body, but its in a foreign language.
Post a Comment