Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I have come to love Valentines much more since getting married. I used to not really care about it at all...maybe because I was dumped on Valentines once, just thought of that. Anyway, now that I can forget about the boy stuff, I like to make pretty valentines for my girl friends instead. Way more fun! Once in highschool, my two best friends and I dressed all in pink, red, and white and wore crowns and carried heart wands with streamers...we were the queens of hearts. How much fun is that?

This poster is still one of my favorites from madebygirl. Comes in different colors too.

Image from domino. Love this poster as well, because it brings me back to the way we talked when were little.

Image from vogue. Been obsessed with images of balloons lately, after watching the charming french film "Le Ballon Rouge".
If I could get any flowers I would want poppies. I love how delicate and lacy they are. And what fantastic colors!
Another cute poster from sweetbellpepper.
I hope you enjoy a romantic/fun Valentines with the one(s) you love!
Hugs and Kisses, Taumi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I just wanted to see if someone could leave a comment if they didn't have wordpress. I only tried it cause I could use my hotmail address, but it's a bit complicated and blogger seems to be easier to use. So sorry I made you create an account, although I do feel extremely special. I'll let you know the verdict, I'm thinking I'll switch to blogger so anyone can leave a comment.