Sunday, March 15, 2009

Florals and Stripes always looks nice!

spring mix
spring mix - by taumers on Polyvore.com

Found a truly addicting site where you can put together your own outfits. I have seen this done on many blogs and was itching to figure out where they did it and I finally did! Check out polyvore and put your own outfit together. I think you can even design a room.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm no good at online clothes shopping unless I can put together a whole outfit, so this should help a lot! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so classy and creative as usual. I totally messed around on this site instead of working on my term paper, you are such a bad influence. Actually, I shouldn't have been looking at blogs in the first place.

Lyndsey said...

Argh! Darn you Taumi! I saw this and thought, well, I'll just go to the link and check it out real quick. Because I knew if I actually started playing around with it, it would take all my time away. And it did! I spent way more time on it than I should have, and I didnt even accomplish anything worthwhile. It's a very cool site.