Neither have I.
But I hope we have them in heaven.

Albino Peacock
I was going to post the text about God created birds, but it talks about the fowl of the air and I don't know if peacocks count in that capacity. Maybe they were created with the animals?

3 comments:
I've never seen one in real life, but Mr. Mac did a painting of one, it's so pretty.
I've seen peacocks fly! I used to want a peacock until I heard one "singing." SCREECHING UNBELIEVABLY LOUDLY is the best way to describe it!
That albino peacock is absolutely breathtaking, though. Hopefully in heaven God will change their screeches into flute music :)
Is that real?! It's beautiful! And I thought you wrote "I was gonna text God about created birds" haha. Oh man, I had to read that over a couple of times to figure out my mistake.
Post a Comment