Hey, that's the rockstar girl! I'm thinking of dying my hair a tad darker with some mild highlights. Make it look richer. But it wont be anytime soon. I can't rationalize paying for hair color unless I have something to look good for! So my current goal is long wild hair like that middle picture so that I can look like a beach bum/flower girl. I've never been able to pull it off, but I'll never stop trying! haha.
I'm so mad, I accidentally deleted my blog, thinking I had transferred it to my new gmail address and now everything is gone!!! Anyway, I really like the pictures you posted, especially the floaty hair.
3 comments:
Hey, that's the rockstar girl! I'm thinking of dying my hair a tad darker with some mild highlights. Make it look richer. But it wont be anytime soon. I can't rationalize paying for hair color unless I have something to look good for! So my current goal is long wild hair like that middle picture so that I can look like a beach bum/flower girl. I've never been able to pull it off, but I'll never stop trying! haha.
I'm so mad, I accidentally deleted my blog, thinking I had transferred it to my new gmail address and now everything is gone!!! Anyway, I really like the pictures you posted, especially the floaty hair.
that first picture creeps me out a little... and that second picture gains my utmost respect. Dang, that's some hair.
Post a Comment