Friday, May 1, 2009

Confessions of a 25 yr. old Nebraskan girl


1. I am inspired by little girls' style when I am out and about. I have actually thought, "Man, I need some purple tights like that little 5 year old girl!" while sitting at Taco Inn. There's a little girl who I pass on my afternoon walks (we have started waving to each other), who also inspires me with her cute outfits. Sometimes I want to ask her if I can take her picture.


2. I like to wear blue eyeliner on my days off.

3. I havn't cleaned my bathroom in weeks...until today.

4. I ate more than my 3 month pregnant sister last night at the Oven.

5. Oh yeah, Britaini is 3 mo. pregnant!!!!

6. I bought a 90's blouse today at Goodwill, shoulder pads and all. I removed those babies as soon as I got home though.

7. Amber just got back from Mexico on Sunday and now everyone is mysteriously getting colds...

8. I ate ruffles potato chips with french onion dip while watching the Biggest Loser on Tuesday.

9. I craved corn beef on buttered bread this week; so weird. I was reading and the girl in the story was given bread and butter and for some reason I could taste it with the beef. I guess it's because we never just ate plain bread with butter unless it was toast. I didn't give in to the craving.

10. A guy at work this week told me I looked tired. I told him to "never say that to me again!" quite forcefully. Then we proceeded to argue about whether it's a big deal to say that to a women or not. I've been told that practically everyday for the last few weeks. I have dark circles around my eyes all the time people! It's just the way I look!

9 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Malachi told me on wednesday that I looked tired, and we got into the same discussion. How do men not know that that's not a good thing?

And did you take those pictures? The one of the trees is amaaazing.

And holy crap! Your sister is PREGNANT! Tell her congrats for me! Did you just find out? How has it been 3 months with no word of this!

Taumi said...

We found out a couple weeks ago, but I have been sort of dazed about it.

Yes, I took the pictures.

Vanessa said...

Ok, are YOU pregnant??? Hehe, three food confessions, and looking tired all the time...

No, but that potato-chips-Biggest-Loser confession made me laugh so hard, how funny!

And I can't believe your sister is pregnant! You're going to adore your little nephew/niece so much (more than the ones on Stephen's side!).

Vanessa said...

By the way, which sister?

Vanessa said...

Ok, I'm dumb, you said Brit in your post.

Vanessa said...

And now since I've already made like three comments on here, I thought I'd do another one just for fun.

RKC said...

You were remembering the corned beef (ruben) sandwich we shared while watching gay men.

Taumi said...

Is it cornED beef? I always thought so and then I typed it and I wasn't sure so I put corn beef. Anyway, it must have been the experience surrounded by gay men that made me want to eat it again.

And Vanessa is funny.

Miriam said...

Wow, your sister is pregnant! And this blog is awesome! I especially liked the picture of the trees. And I kinda want to eat at the Oven right NOW. And that restaraunt filled with gay men culminated in me having rotavirus for four days and losing 10 pounds. Boo.