I really love these chiffon flower necklaces that have been becoming so popular amongst handmade artisans. I am wearing one below, though it's not very easy to tell. I bought this one on etsy and was kind of thinking I'd figure out how to make them from it because what I really want is one in creams, whites, and peachy pinks. Or maybe grey.

Like this one from etsy seller twigs and honey:

I also am thinking it would lovely to make some giant centerpieces flowers out of cheesecloth and burlap. Kind of natural and layer-y sumptuousness.
3 comments:
They are pretty, especially for you long necked girls, you can show it off without looking like you have a clown collar. That's what it would look like on me, hehe.
I love the way those look, and it looks really good on you too, but I don't think I could pull one off!
Aw, c'mon! You have along neck too. lol. Plus, I believe you can pull off anything you want to.
Post a Comment