Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Wardrobe

Every summer I buy a pair of sunglasses or two so now I have a lot. But since I like funky shapes and colors, it's nice to have a few because no one pair will go with every outfit. The white heart ones are my new fav!


This tank dress has a fun floral bubble skirt with pockets that just puts a huge smile on my face.
Stephen and I have a couple of these straw fedoras that we share.
Loose-ish drapey tank tops are so comfortable and look great too.
With a black and white polka dot bikini that has a vintage cut, you can glam it up or funkify it.
Yellow nails are my new summer shade.



I could totally be a teen model! lol, as long as I could wear shades for every picture to hide my oldness. That's all. Hope you enjoyed my messy hair paired with pretty clothes.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love that dress in the first and last pictures! So pretty! I have no summery dresses that are casual enough to not wear to church. I need to get some.

Anonymous said...

All very fun pics and I am so not going to worlds of fun with you, you skinny woman!

Miriam said...

I especially love the sunglasses and tank tops! Two things I could not carry off nearly as well:)