Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vote!

To follow up on my hair post earlier, I decided to go to instyle.com and "try on" some hair. I'm still leaning towards doing something like #2 for fall, then moving onto #1 when I get tired of that. And of course #4 would be the same cut pretty much as #2 but worn wavy. And #3 would be #1 growing out, maybe. I loved doing the make-up on these too! They added that since my last time doing this so that was a new, fun experience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go with your plan with #2, I think it would be so pretty and then like you said when you get bored with that #1 would be a drastic exciting change.

Big Rich said...

#2 But what the flip do I know

Lyndsey said...

I love #4 (so...#2). I'm strongly considering going back to the bangs for the wedding myself.

Tater said...

I like #1!