Stephen's party complete with giant leaves, jolly good fellow flags, and vegan cheesecake to die for. Video of us singing For He's a Jolly Good Fellow to come...
I love LOVE that you had a Jolly Good Fellow birthday party! I would have never thought of that! And I am jealous of the vegan cheesecake. Those are so yummy. I just bought Skinny Bitch in the Kitch (the recipe book that goes with Skinny Bitch), and it looks like it may be a pretty good recipe book! I have yet to test out the recipes though.
3 comments:
I love LOVE that you had a Jolly Good Fellow birthday party! I would have never thought of that! And I am jealous of the vegan cheesecake. Those are so yummy. I just bought Skinny Bitch in the Kitch (the recipe book that goes with Skinny Bitch), and it looks like it may be a pretty good recipe book! I have yet to test out the recipes though.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited that she did the Jolly Good Fellow thing too. :p
But seriously Honey, thank you so much for a great birthday party.
That cheesecake was amazing!
Post a Comment