Sunday, October 25, 2009

GW looks

Went to goodwill a few fridays ago and scored some awesome finds. I decided to style them up to give you a looksie.

Black blazer: I was in the mood for long layery pieces to wear with leggings or skinnies.



My favorite find of the day! Awesome wide leg trousers in a fall weight fabric. Highwaisted too! The legs are seriously wide---total 70's flashback. Oh, and I got the red belt too.
90's cropped top--very 60's parisienne inspired
80's or 90's colorblock sweater
pink ballerina skirt.
Bad pose! I look like I'm from a catalogue! Anyway, ruffle front blouse
Cream asymmetrical blouse from 90's
Diane Von Furstenberg purple silky tank in 1X! It's seriously huge but in a lyery combo like this it looks tres chic, me think. The little beaded black belt I'm wearing I found at GW on a previous visit.
Another blazer but in navy. Loose-ish with rolled up sleeves

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Favorites: Colorblock sweater, red belt, wide leg high waisted pants, DVF silky tank (love the color) and your catalog pose. Haha, that made me laugh!