yes, I put my collection of clip-on earrings on these little bottle brush trees in lieu of stockings (we have nine in the family now-sorta) I made paper cones and will fill them with candy and small goodies.
i love love love your xmas decorations! i think that the white, silver and blue looks so pretty together. i really like your wreath - so simple but looks so nice. i may have to try that one. :)
I love the ornaments in the bathroom and the stocking cones! You crack me up with how early you decorate for christmas. I still havent really even thought about it!
3 comments:
i love love love your xmas decorations! i think that the white, silver and blue looks so pretty together. i really like your wreath - so simple but looks so nice. i may have to try that one. :)
I love the ornaments in the bathroom and the stocking cones! You crack me up with how early you decorate for christmas. I still havent really even thought about it!
I LOVE this!
Post a Comment