...you could dump barrels full of fluffy fake snow in your house and play? After seeing these images from Anthropologie's November catalogue, I desperately wanted to turn my own living room into a fluffy wonderland. Too bad it's such a mess to clean up. If I owned a shopvac I wouldn't hold back! I especially love the image of the fireplace with heaps of the white stuff piled high where the fire should be. Hmmm, maybe this is making me reconsider my Christmas card idea.
3 comments:
The pictures are gorgeous, but they give me the chills! haha. I think I may be passing on christmas cards this year :( I've thought of a simple one I might do, but the focus is on invitations right now :)
wow wow wow, it would be quite the clean-up job, but those pics look awesome...
Does look fun, but I don't think I would want to clean it up either and we have a shop vac.
Post a Comment