Thursday, January 7, 2010

What type are you?


I'm Corbusier Stencil which is a specific typeface made by the architect Corbusier for his buildings. cool!
Take this interactive quiz to see what typeface you are! password is character.

http://www.pentagram.com/what-type-are-you/

8 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I'm Courier. What type are you? That guy stressed me out a little. He would tell me to come on and make a choice, before the options even appeared! And his hand motions were funny.

Vanessa said...

That is a really well-made quiz! I liked it. Despite having no face, that guy has massive style. I posted my type on my blog. After I took the quiz I went through and looked at all the other types, and was happy to see that Perpetua (my type) is my favorite of the types listed. And I thought the last question was REALLY funny (and so did Ryan), because the box of chocolates analogy fits me EXACTLY. Whenever I get a box of chocolates, I eat the crappy ones first (or at least take a bite out of them) so that I save the best ones for savoring last. I guess that makes me "disciplined." However, in my opinion, there is nothing disciplined about eating a whole box of chocolates in one sitting, which I am also prone to do, haha!

Thanks for posting that quiz Taumi!

RKC said...

Do you know how much it sucks to find a box of half eaten chocolates?

Taumi said...

lol, you two are hilarious! That guys DOES have massive style. And I think it's funny that you totally related to that analogy for being disciplined but I really call it anal. I am "that" also. I wasn't sure what I thought of my typeface at first, but I think I quite like it now that I know where it came from.

Stephen said...

Expanded Antique, that means that I'm a very long old person. Or something to that effect.

I appreciate Freud's opinion but when he showed me that font the first thing that popped into my head was, "ew".

The last question was like super easy. I don't remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of "would you eat chocolate from the jar regardless of what flavor it was or would you..." blah blah blah. Something about being disciplined. Well, duh, when it comes to chocolate I just eat it there is no discipline to be had. Who cares what flavor it is.

Good fun though! Thanks babe. Bring on more of this kind of stuff. Especially when the questions include chocolate.

RKC said...

I can't stop laughing at "a very long old person." What IS that? Hahahahaha :)

Oh, by the way, this is Vanessa, signed in under Ryan's. Ryan says that HE knows what a very long old person is.

Lyndsey said...

I love each and everyone of you guys! You are all too funny. haha.

Anonymous said...

LOL, this these are pretty good responses, I didn't really like mine, but it was probably true. I can't remember what it was called, I think the dot matrix one.