Her little sunglasses are so cute! I love that first picture because she has such attitude. She's looking at my dad if you can't tell in the lens. She chewed on my flower. And there is drool all over. But I still love her.
That top picture is my favorit too, but I also really love the one where she is holding the flower under the striped heart. That one could be (well, IS) art!
I love the one with her in the tub. And the expression on her face is priceless :) Taumi, I'd also like to see what that blue sweater that you're wearing looks like without a baby in front of it, haha! It's cute.
3 comments:
That top picture is my favorit too, but I also really love the one where she is holding the flower under the striped heart. That one could be (well, IS) art!
I love the one with her in the tub. And the expression on her face is priceless :) Taumi, I'd also like to see what that blue sweater that you're wearing looks like without a baby in front of it, haha! It's cute.
She's sooo cute :)
Post a Comment