Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brides On Parade


So V and I definitely got married before digital cameras were very common. I had to take a picture of the pic of V. Mine is really bad quality--it's a digital pic but probably 3 megapixel. And just so you know, the ? is Lyndsey. 10 days until she gets hitched!

6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so flipping excited!!!!!!

--The Future Mrs. MART

Vanessa said...

Love it :) And I also love that the same veil makes an appearance twice in this montage :)

RKC said...

Take a look at bride number 2!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Such beautiful brides, looking forward to seeing Lyndsey.

Anonymous said...

still waiting for a new post to fill in the missing blank. I've been checking for a new post almost daily, ok, maybe not that much, but a lot!

Lyndsey said...

Ya! Me too! I've done my part! Hahaha.