Monday, August 23, 2010

mumbojumbo


hehe, this is so funny! Aly loves the water. I think she just drinks it mostly. She has to wear sunglasses in bright sunlight. And she has this little water tube thing with a roof over it. hehe.
This is just a couple of mailboxes (obviously) that I took a pic of while I was waiting for the tow truck to pick up Angie's car.
And this is Aly afterward with her faux hawk. Stephen is holding her.
My favorite summer dress.
Stephen thinks he is artsy when he takes pictures through the grass...
My fourth of July outfit and the brick street in Seward's center of town.
Seward's courthouse has an awesome spiral staircase.
Here's my favorite shot of their town square. I love that the brick patterns change.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Aly is so cute!!! And that spiral staircase is really neat, I like it :)

Lyndsey said...

That stair case is cool. And that picture of Aly in the pool makes me miss those childhood days in my grandma's pool!