Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I. AM. STRESSED.
December 1 hit and all of a sudden everything seems to be breaking or I can't find it. I am also very tired and have a million things to decorate, shop for, mail, etc. All the expectations people put on me plus the expectations (which are even higher) that I have for myself this time of year are grating on me this year. I usually handle the busyness of the Christmas season very well. But, with the crash of my computer harddrive and losing my Christmas card (which I had worked on since September) my nerves were automatically shortened. I am not handling it very well...I am seriously bummed. And all the other stuff seems so much worse than it is because I am bummed. Did I ever tell you that I rarely lose things? It makes it so much more frustrating to lose something when it only happens once a year. Especially when you're the kind of person that remembers exactly where it should be and the last time you used it. I want to show yo0u my Christmas decorations but my camera cord is AWOL. This is my Christmas rant. Whew! I feel better already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh! I am so sorry Taumi! I wish I could make all the bad go away! Are you sure that you lost the christmas card? Are you able to save the hard drive? Or did that die?
But don't get too discouraged about expectations and coulda shoulda woulda's. You could do nothing creative and amazing for a decade, and I would still think you are spectacular and creative and amazing :) So no matter what happens, I hope you have a beautiful Christmas!
:(
Post a Comment