Monday, December 27, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

I decorated a lot of Christmas trees this year. The above red and white concoction is in our multi-purpose room at work. This was part of the display for our candy cane lane Christmas party. There are 2 more full trees at work that I did not get pictures of that I decorated too. One in the worship room and one in our lobby done in icy blues and ribbon.
This is my outdoor tree that I use in my dining room. I like it because the ornaments really stand out on it.
Little gold and white number in the bathroom.
Of course our main tree is white and this year I indulged in the purple trend with this gold, purple, and mercury glass covered tree.
A little green tree in blues in the studio at work.
These two beauties sit in front of my window at work. I couldn't resist one in fuschia and one in gold and orange tones.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I really love the outdoor tree, and of course the picture of you two :)

Vanessa said...

Isn't Christmas so wonderful!

Is that a new gold sofa in your house?