Sunday, January 29, 2012

Golden Girls Party

I am too lazy to put these in chronological order so you'll just have to look at them backwards. lol This was a party that had been brewing in my head for over a year. I really wanted to do one with lots of gold accents so I spent time searching for gold flatware on ebay and other things. Then last spring mint green was on the radar for trends and I thought it would look lovely in the white/gold mix.
I made flowers out of tissue paper and created these floral headpieces for everyone to wear, just to give it more festivity.
meringue cookies from trader joes
pistachio bundt cakes with coconut sauce and pomegranate seeds

potato fondue
artichokes with lemon garlic aioli and pears with fig butter

creamy cauliflower soup with roasted red pepper

Belgian endive with a tofutti cream cheese mixture and beluga lentils (veggie "caviar")
basmati rice, baby bella mushrooms, rosemary, olive oil


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is aMAZing! Love it all!

Vanessa said...

mmmmm... everything looks so yummy... especially that endive with "cavier"... *drooling!*

lyndsey said...

so cool Taumi. I like all the colors and the banner and the added polka dot napkins were such a good idea with it all.