Thursday, December 20, 2012

Did you miss me?


These outfits are almost EXACTLY the same except for the skirts/belt/floral necklace. We just got an Anne Taylor Loft in Lincoln and I think I have found my favorite store of all time! Anne Taylor is in the same style vein as my beloved Kate Spade but the LOFT version is much more in my budget range. Fun colors, prints, more professional looks that still feel young, and feminine details. Perfect. The only problem I've found is that the clothes sizing is sometimes for a much more womanly figure, not skinny minnies like me. A lot of the tops are boxy and wider than I would typically wear unless made to look oversized in a fluid, drapey fabric. This peplum top above, however, is definitely not boxy. I love the weave of this sweater because it's really tight (the weave, not the fit) so it's warm but still thin so doesn't add extra bulk. And less likely to catch and snag. Those cranberry tights are my favorite this year...I've already gone through two pairs and now on my third...I'm usually not hard on tights but I've snagged one too many on Christmas trees this season as I decorate for various parties.

1 comment:

lyndsey said...

I love Anne Taylor Loft too!! Really like the belt and necklace additions to the peplum. They each complete the outfit