Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This happened about a month ago. Stringing white ornaments to hang from the vanity lights in my bathroom on a day when it was too warm to wear a jacket or tight. At this minute I am sitting in my flannel pj's drinking candy cane hot chocolate, listening to Christmas music with the lights of the tree the only lights in the room. A candle named Winter Night is burning. We just got a snow storm and I am feeling very much in the spirit. I hope the run-around is almost done for all of you so you can relax and enjoy the season now. I have a couple more errands but I am now officially on vacation until after New Year's so I am going to take it slow.  

Speaking of New Year's, anyone have any plans?

1 comment:

lyndsey said...

no plans here! Are you doing anything??